Slot Cars 2000 is an application that can help you create a detailed database of your slot car collection and also you can generate inventory reports displayed as HTML web pages.
You can save details about each car in your collection, such as: catalog and model, acquisition date, or motor types and chassis information.
Slot Cars 2000 was designed to create detailed inventories of slot car collections, but it can also be used to inventory metal die-cast collections or Mattel Hot Wheels and Matchboxes. Actually any type of model car collection can be inventoried.
Several inventory reports can be generated and printed, an option is also included to print lists of items for sale.
Slot Cars 2000 includes a sample inventory database to fully illustrate how slot cars and other model car collections can be inventoried using this easy-to-use program.
Slot Cars 2000 With Full Keygen Free Download
* Create a detailed slot car database including manufacturer, year, catalog and model information.
* Create a detailed inventory of your collection.
* Generate reports of item details, price, seller and more.
* Save details to your collection database and print the inventory report.
* Item lists can be generated for sale.
* Write descriptions to individual slots.
* Searching of the database is case-insensitive.
* Several printable inventory reports are included.
Slot Cars 2000 User Manual:
* Take a tour of the program in the User Manual.
* Walk through the program’s menus, features and options.
* Understand how the program works.
* Review item details, display them on screen and print details.
* Register your collection to create a registration file for the collection.
* Create an inventory report.
* Scan license plate information to display cars you have.
* Scan serial number information to display cars you have.
* Scan item number information to display cars you have.
* Export your car registry to save it on a CD, send it to others over the Internet, or copy it to a file.
* Export and import inventory reports.
* Import and export database files.
* Export to Excel and write an inventory report.
* Create a new database directly from a template.
* Create a multi-database file.
* Register a collection through a template.
* Use templates to easily get started.
* Special features for importing and exporting data and for exporting reports and lists to HTML and e-mail.
* Search is case insensitive.
* Insert and duplicate a slot.
* Scan lists of items for sale and create items’ lists and a price list.
* Create and print an inventory report of all the items in your collection.
* Scan serial number, catalog number and item numbers to display the cars you have in your collection.
* Search for cars you’ve made, registered or have asked to be registered.
* Search for cars in general from public data bases.
* Search your collection by item number, catalog number, chassis, year or model number.
* View item number details.
* View item manufacturer and model information.
* Sort your inventory report and reorder items by price or according to your preference.
Slot Cars 2000 Free License Key [Mac/Win] [Updated-2022]
–> The program can be used to create a detailed inventory of a slot car collection.
–> It’s easier than the manual method that most collectors use!
–> You can save details about each car in your collection, such as: catalog and model, acquisition date, or motor types and chassis information.
–> Print the created database or an inventory report of your own, as a list of items to sell or find a part for any specific model car.
–> Several inventory reports can be generated and printed, an option is also included to print lists of items for sale.
–> The program includes a sample inventory database to fully illustrate how slot cars and other model car collections can be inventoried using this easy-to-use program.
Slot Cars 2000 Crack Keygen has these features:
1. Create inventories of the following model car collections:
a. Your own Model Car collection
b. Model Car collection of a friend
c. Collecting model car from the hobbyist point of view
d. Other model car
2. Save detail about each car in your collection, such as: catalog and model, acquisition date, or motor types and chassis information.
3. Generate inventory reports displayed as HTML web pages.
4. Generate report showing different inventory categories.
5. Generate report showing list of items for sale or to find a part for any specific model car.
6. Generate report showing all items in database with possibility to choose colors or other attributes of each item.
7. Generate report showing all items in database with possibility to search items by their price.
8. Generate report showing all items in database with possibility to search items by their price and date of acquisition.
9. Generate report showing all items in database with possibility to search items by their price and date of acquisition.
10. Generate report showing detailed list of items in database and their price in currency in selected region.
11. Generate report showing detailed list of items in database and their price in currency in selected region.
12. Generate report showing detailed list of items in database and their price in currency in selected region.
13. Generate report showing detailed list of items in database and their price in currency in selected region and region of manufacture.
14. Generate report showing detailed list of items in database and their price in currency in selected region and
Slot Cars 2000 Crack Free Download X64
Slot Cars 2000 is a software application that includes a database of vehicles and equipment that can be used to create custom inventory reports or manuals for your model car collections.
It also generates highly customized HTML web reports that can be printed out or emailed to your customers, your equipment suppliers or your broker.
Slot Cars 2000 provides two distinct views:
In the view, the inventory details about each of the vehicles and equipment are displayed in an orderly fashion. In the view, an inventory report can be easily created and the report can be printed.
In the view, the inventory details are displayed on a DataGridView control, an organized display of details about each vehicle and equipment.
In the view, the inventory details are displayed as free-format text. In the view, an inventory report can be very easily generated using the built-in editor. The report can be edited and saved as a HTML or PDF document.
In the view, the inventory details are displayed in an HTML table. The HTML report can be saved as a Web page or PDF document.
In the view, the inventory details are displayed as a selected HTML table. In the view, an inventory report can be printed or emailed.
Using the navigation buttons, you can:
– list the inventory details about each vehicle and equipment;
– show a report of the inventory details for the entire collection, including the monthly revenue;
– generate a highly customized inventory report;
– generate reports for any or all of the items in the database;
– select the number of items to be included in the report;
– print the report;
– email the report; and
– export the report.
To create an inventory database using the database interface, simply follow the instructions provided in the program help files.
Creating the database is a very easy task. Just follow the example database file provided with the program. You can get the example database file from the same location where you can download the program. It’s located on the CD-ROM. The database files are supplied on the CD-ROM or you can download it from the Internet.
Creating and publishing an inventory report is just as easy. In the view, a report is created using the built-in editor. You can edit the report using the editor, and save the report as a PDF document. The
What’s New in the?
There are seven sections to a slot car collection. The sections can be viewed in a 2D or 3D perspective to help you to make a complete list of your slot cars. The main sections are: cars, chassis, dealers, auctions, mail order catalogs, model car magazines and O Gauge tracks.
Each slot car has a lot number, if available.
A column is available for including a reference to the catalog that a model car came from. If you have a catalog file for a car but no lot number, you can enter a lot number as a reference. A catalog file can be used to make inventory reports.
Slot Cars 2000 will automatically import the images that are saved as JPEG files. The image is linked to a lot number and the auto-import is performed each time a lot number is changed.
If a car does not have a lot number you can enter a lot number.
In the cars section, a dynamic 2D list or 3D list with thumbnails and a drop down list of fields can be used to display a list of cars.
Chassis section is where you will place chassis information in each model car. For example, chassis height and engine size can be placed here. The chassis height numbers can be entered as actual value or as ranges, for example: 1-2.
The chassis height is included in the distance calculation that is performed as cars move on an O Gauge track.
If you have serial numbers in one of the other sections of a slot car, they are displayed. Chassis information can be exported into an HTML file. Serial numbers can be exported into a CSV file. The chassis number is linked to a lot number for which serial numbers are available.
Dealers section contains information about the dealers that stock your model cars. These information are displayed in a table with the dealer’s name, company and city.
Auctions are part of the inventory report and you can enter details about auctions such as date, location, seller’s name, and seller’s address.
Mail order catalogs are used to supply catalog information about a slot car. This can be imported in the same way as a chassis information file. Catalog details that are included are: name, company, and address.
An example of a report can be viewed in the inventory report section.
The model car magazines section displays the information that is in a magazine.
The third section
OS: OS X 10.10 or later (64-bit Intel processor, Power PC or 64-bit ARM processor)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 30 GB
Graphics: Intel HD3000 or ATI or NVidia 7200, or at least DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
Additional Notes: You can use the iMovie version of this app for OS X 10.9 or earlier, but you won’t be able to do fancy editing with it.